Sunday 2 October 2011

Occupations and Glitches

Just a few quick notes to start off Sunday morning.  Occupy Wall Street has become so important that it now has its own news aggregation site!  The movement is catching fire in all parts of the Feudal States of Amerika, so check it out, fellow serfs!

Also, several of you have been having difficulty posting comments to the blog in the past week.  I have just reformatted the comments option to full page mode (someone suggested this on the Blogspot troubleshooting guide) in hopes of that helping.  Also I am told that you must enable third party cookies on your browser in order for your comments to "take."

Until this gets fixed, you are more than welcome to submit your comments directly to me, via email: kmgarcia2000@yahoo.com., for copying and pasting on the blog.  Several readers are already going that route, and it is easy enough for me to do.  Anyway, I apologize for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment